Westgate Biodiversity is keen to employ a part-time coordinator, 1 – 2 days/week, to work with our wonderful volunteers at Westgate Park and Bili Nursery. We can be flexible with the days worked but prefer Mondays and Wednesdays.
Here’s the position:
- Recruiting volunteers
- Organising and scheduling corporate and group volunteering
- Coordinating volunteer rosters at Bili Nursery and Westgate Park
- Assisting with induction of volunteers
- General admin – filing, managing records, following up inquiries
- Assistance in social media
- Competence in IT
- Experience managing volunteers
- Excellent people skills
- An interest in the environment and in indigenous plants
- A happy disposition
- A willingness to work in a small office set in a lovely outdoor nursery
The position is based at Bili Nursery, 525 Williamstown Road, Port Melbourne.